Type the player’s first or last name, email address or phone number and click the Search Registration button to bring up this screen.
- If there is more than one player with the same last name, you will see all of them.
- The screen shows the number of events, indicated by the first arrow, that the player is registered for.
- It also shows if there is a balance due for the registration fee.
Click on the menu button for the player to show the check in options.
From here you may:
- Continue to Check the Player In.
- Record a Payment – This can be used for an onsite cash or credit card payment.
- Make a CC Payment – This will bring up the credit card payment screen to allow the check in staff to collect credit card information.
- Discount – This will allow the check in staff to apply a discount to the registration. Discount codes must have been previously created by the Tournament Director.
From Here You May:
- Verify or enter a Cell Phone number.
- Verify or Enter the Cell Phone carrier.
- Confirm if the player would like to receive in game text messages of results and/or announcements.
- Check in for an event.
- If there are any check in items such as t-shirts or meal tickets to be distributed, this screen will display a verification option for pickup.