- Print Next Available Matches Automatically – This feature will automatically print the next available matches for an event after match scores are entered. This should be turned on if you did not print all of the score sheets for this event in advance or for double or single elimination events where you are assigning games to the next available court.
- Show this Event on Tourney Registration – This feature might be set to ‘No’ if this is an extra event after the tournament or it’s a private event at the tournament.
An example would be having players pay an additional $5 at the tournament to participate in a 50/50 skins bracket after all other brackets were played on that day.
- Include in Reg. Cost – If you set up your tournament so that a specific number of events are included in the tournament registration cost, is this event one of them?
- Event Cost – If a player registers for more events than what are included in the tournament registration cost, what is the additional cost for this event? – OR –
If this event is not included in the events covered by the tournament registration cost, what is the additional cost for this event?
- Is Money Event – Check Yes if this event will pay out money to the players.
- Is Required – If this event is required, then during player registration they will automatically be entered into this event without the need to select it. You should select this option if your tournament only has one event.
- Medals Awarded – This feature is usually set after the event is already been played. Display numbers for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rather than Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
You may use this feature if you don’t finish an event and wish to manually award medals.