Selecting this option brings up the following screen.
Related items on this page are:
- Print Page – Use this button to print the page as you see it. Only one location will show.
- Generate Planner – This button is used to generate the daily planner for the tournament once all events are verified. This generally is done one day before the event.
- Save Button – Save the changes you have made to this list.
- Print All Courts – Prints the QR codes associated with each court. These can be taped to the court clipboard and used with a QR scanner to assign games to courts.
- Location Selection – If the tournament has more than one physical location, select the locate for you wish to create or add courts to.
- Count of Courts to Add – Enter the number of courts to add and click the Add Courts button.
!Once courts are created, they can be deleted by clicking on the trash can icon next to the court listing.