- Type a Custom Title – The system can auto generate a title for this event. (Note that the title shown here is different from the title on the page heading because the age range of the bracket was changed while editing. The new title will be saved when your edits are confirmed.) If you would rather type your own custom title you can select ‘Yes’ for this option.
!If you type in your own title but leave this as No, your title will not be saved.
- Code – Use this field if you need to give your event a specific code. This value is not used in PickleballBrackets.com although may help relate to another system.
- Location – This is the physical location this event will be played. In most cased this is the same location as the primary tournament location although bigger tournaments may have multiple locations. Use the drop down menu to change the location of this event.
- Allow ‘Need a Partner – Select this option if you allow player to register with a status of “Need a Partner”. Players who need a partner will be shown on the main Player by Event listing with a Contact button next to their name so that other players without partners may get in touch with them.
- Register Same ‘Player Group’ & ‘Format’ Combo Override – It will apply only to this event. For example: If this event is Men’s Skinny Singles and you want players to also be able to register for Men’s Singles, switch this to Yes.
*This overrides the tournament setting of: Can a Player Register for Multiple Events with the Same ‘Player Group’ & ‘Format’ Combo in One Registration.
!Be sure to consider this when scheduling your events. PickleballBrackets.com cannot prevent players from registering for two different events at the same time!