Start matches by clicking on the Waiting button on the Live Console and then selecting Start Matches (either with or without a text message) from the event menu.
Select the Running button on the Live Console to view all running events.
- QR Reader – Will activate the QR reader for score input and court and referee assignment.
- Court Desk -
- One Step Verify – Not applicable for running events but may be activated here for events in the Waiting Queue.
- Assign Refs After Play – Allows the assignment of refs to matches that have already been played.
- Blank Score Sheets – Will print blank score sheets in any scoring configuration.
- Running Event Menu Options -
- Print Score Sheets – Use this to reprint score sheets for the entire event. Individual score sheets for specific games may be printed by clicking on the Event Name and Link option 9 below.
- Print Roll Call – Print a list of teams in the event.
- Event Name and Link – Click here to enter scores, print score sheets or view the detailed progress of the event.
- Start – The time that the event started.
- Printed No Court – The number of score sheets that have been printer but are not assigned to a court.
- To Do – The number of matches remaining in the event that have not been played.
- On Court – The number of pending matches that already have a court assignment.
- Comp. – The number of completed matches.
- Total – All matches for this event.