PickleballBrackets.com runs completely on an SSL certificate to ensure all data being transferred from and to its application is secure.
All Account Holders
- Pickleball Brackets LLC does not sell any information gathered on the site.
- Login is ONLY done using 2 stage authentication to prevent automated hacking.
- Passwords are stored as a ONE WAY encrypted hash using a one-time randomly generated value, thus preventing password theft by an unauthorized user or hack. This complies to federal law.
- NO password is ever sent as plain text to a person’s email account. This would violate federal law.
- A forgot password email option is given and a verification is sent to the email address with a link to change the password. The only person that gets this option is the person who owns the email account.
- No player’s contact or private information is ever displayed on the site.
Organization Managers and Tournament and League Directors
- Each manager can have their own security profile.
- Each profile allows that manager to do and see certain things in the administration area.