Once verification of an event is completed, it will be moved from the verify queue to the waiting queue. Click on Waiting at the top of the Live Console screen to move to the Waiting queue.
- Show the Planner Schedule – Click
- Generate the Planner
- The Event Queues for the Tournament – Click to select the Waiting Queue
- Print Blank Score Sheets – This will print blank score sheets for the event. Use this option to have blank emergency score sheets in reserve.
- The Menu for Waiting Queue events
- Start Matches – Moves the event from the Waiting Queue to the Running Queue
- Review Verification – Allows the Tournament Director to view the final verification parameters and either confirm them or start over.
- Swap Player – Brings up the Swap Player screen allowing the tournament director to swap any player for any other player in the Pickleballbrackets.com database.
- Swap Team – Brings up the Swap Team screen allowing the tournament director to swap a team for any team on the waiting list.
- Remove Team – Allows the Tournament Director to remove a team from the event. This restarts the verification process.
- Start Over – Restart the verification process.
- Print Score Sheets – This option allows the tournament director to print score sheets for the entire event. For round robin events, team names will appear on all of the score sheets. For double or single elimination events, the names will appear on the first round matches only.
*Single or double elimination events can be configured to automatically print score sheets for the next available court once play begins.
- Send Message to Players – This allows the Tournament Director to compose and send a text message to all players in the event.
- Print Roll Call – Prints a list of all players in the event by team.
- Not Checked In – The number of players who have not yet checked in for the event.
- Teams – The number of teams in the event.
- Crt # -
- Matches – The total number of matches in this event.