There are three different methods for locating a match to enter scores.
- Manual Search & Entry
- QR Code Search & Entry
- Court Desk Search & Entry
Each uses this score entry screen.
- Match number for this event.
- Cancel Match – Use this to cancel a match completely. Cancelled matches are not included in the final standings.
- Court Assignment – Allows the user to assign this match to any court.
- Nxt. 1 Crt. – Allows the user to assign and match in the Game Waiting as the next up (on deck) for any court. Select the court here.
- Assn. Nxt 1. – Select the game here.
- Nxt. 2 Crt. – Allows the user to assign and match in the Game Waiting as the second next up (double on deck) for any court. Select the court here.
- Assn. Nxt 2. – Select the game here.
- Referee – Allows the user to assign a referee to the match.
- Assign and Start – Click this to confirm all assignments and start the match. Starting a match allows it to be displayed on the Court Assignments kiosk display.
- Score Format – Controls the acceptable entry of scores for this match.
- Team or Player Score – G1 refers to the first game. If the match is configured for more than one game, there will be spaces to enter all scores, ie. G1, G2, G3
- Forfeit – Click here if the team has forfeited. Score will automatically be entered for forfeited matches.
- Winning Team – The system will automatically select the winning team based on the scores that have been entered. Change that, if necessary, by clicking on the X under the name of the winning team.
- Click the green Save the Scores button.