There are three different methods for locating a match to enter scores.
- Manual Search & Entry
- Playing & On Deck Screen Entry
- QR Code Search & Entry
All three use this score entry screen.
- Match number for this event.
- Cancel Match – Use this to cancel a match completely. Cancelled matches are not included in the final standings.
- Court Numbers – This will show only if this event has been assigned to a specific set of courts.
- Court Assignment – Allows the user to assign this match to any court.
- Referee – Allows the user to assign a referee to the match.
- Assign and Start – Click this to confirm assignments and start the match. Starting a match allows it to be displayed on the Court Assignments kiosk display.
- Score Format – Controls the acceptable entry of scores for this match.
- Team or Player Score – G1 refers to the first game. If the match is configured for more than one game, there will be spaces to enter all scores, ie. G1, G2, G3
- Forfeit – Click here if the team has forfeited. Score will automatically be entered for forfeited matches.
- Click on the X under the name of the winning team.
- Click the green Save the Scores button.