Kiosk Pages are tournament information pages and utilities that can be set up to be displayed independent of the tournament director login.
- Scores and Standings – A public display of event details. Set this up on a monitor or tablet that players may use to search all events.
- Check in Desk – Used by tournament staff to check players in for each event.
- Self Check In – Can be set up to allow players to check themselves in. This is helpful for tournaments with no formal check in desk or for players who are being checked in for a second tournament event.
- Court Assignments – Show current court assignments.
*Only matches with a specific court assignment will show. Round robin matches that have been assigned to a group of courts for their entire event will not show here.
- Court Assignments (On Deck) – This will show the teams who are on deck. Again, round robin matches are excluded from this list if they are assigned to a specific group of couts.