- Tournament Link for Sharing – Click to copy the tournament link. You may use this in your browser to view the current appearance of the listing as you are working with it, or to share with other tournament workers and committee members.
- Copy Tournament Button – Click to make a copy of the tournament. Copied tournaments can be used as templates for creating a new tournament.
- Cancel Tournament Button – Click to cancel a tournament that has already gone live..
- Club or Organization Name – This shows the name of the overall tournament organization or club.
- Fee Plan – This shows fee plan in effect for this tournament.
- Block Withdrawals – Turn this on to prevent players from withdrawing from the tournament while online registration is enabled.
- Advertise Only? – Switch this button to Yes if you only wish to list the tournament on the PickleballBrackets.com website for advertising purposes. The number of following setup options will then be limited to only those needed for the listing.
- USAPA UPTR Results – By selecting ‘YES’ all players who register will be required to check a special waiver to allow this data to be sent to USAPA and their partners for UTPR.
NOTE: This setting CANNOT be change after the first player has registered.
- Notifications – Notifications are normally sent to players, with copies to tournament administrators, each time a registration is changed. This button will turn off or on all notification for this tournament. A good time to turn off notification is during the merging process of events so emails are not going out each time a player is moved.
- Waiting List Service – This action impacts ALL events. This is an automated service that moves players from and to the waiting list based on their registration and the settings for the specific event. Select “On” to have the service automatically scan registrations and move them from and to the waiting list. Select “Off” to turn this service off. NOTE: The waiting list service for individual events may be turned off from the event setup screen.
- Rating to Use – You may choose to have ratings validated based on the player’s self rating or on the calculated PickleballBrackets.com tournament rating.
- Use PB Senior and U50 – If you choose the PickleballBrackets.com rating above, this option allows you to select the Senior Rating for senior players entered in a senior event and the U50 rating for senior players entered in a non senior event. Senior events are age 50 and above.
- Club Members Only – This will only allow members of your organization to register for the tournament. If they are not a member they’ll have an option to request membership during registration although they will not be able to complete registration until it has been approved.
- Count Games Toward Club Ratings – All games played will not only count toward Pickleball Brackets ratings but organization ratings as well. The only games that will count will be ones where all players in the game are members. Any game with non members will not count.
- Time Zone – Select the time zone of the tournament venue.
- Localization – Formatting throughout the site where this tournament is displayed will show information based on the local standards of the selected value.
- – - – - English – American will show Dates “Month Day Year”
- – - – - French will show Dates “Day Month Year”
NOTE: All text representing the tournament will be displayed as it’s typed. Selected Localization DOES NOT change ANY text entered by the tournament.
- – - – - All PickleballBrackets.com text throughout the site will be translated to the language of the viewer. (PickleballBrackets.com DOES NOT translate the text entered by the tournament.)
- Currency to Collect – What type of currency are you collecting payment in.
PickleballBrackets.com will send PayPal or Stripe this currency code so all payments will be exchanged properly.The formatting of currency throughout the site where this tournament is displayed will show based on your selection.
- – - – - US Dollar [USD] will show “$1,111.00”
- – - – - Euro [EUR] will show “1 111,00 €”
- Show Public Date – This is the date this tournament starts to show to the public on the PickleballBrackets.com website. NOTE: This is NOT the registration start date. This ONLY shows the tournament. The registration start date is set further below on this page.