Each physical location used by the tournament should be created here. These location will be used when creating events, courts, and when generating the daily planner.
- Venue Title – The venue should have a formal name that will display on the tournament website and will help identify the venue for potential players. It can also have an informal or alternate name.
- Is Primary – Check for Yes. The primary location will be used for the map on the details screen and anytime the address is displayed on behalf of the tournament.
- Copy – Click here to make a copy of this location. If you are adding additional locations, you will be able to modify the copy.
- Surface and Play Area – These options tell players what the playing conditions of the tournament and facility are.
- Ball – List the tournament ball here. You may also include a link for players to visit the official ball website.
- Parking Info- Select Yes or No for a parking fee and use the box for detailed descriptions of the parking area and its location relative to the playing venues.
- Add New – Use this button to add a new location. (you may also use the copy link above for the same purpose.)