The settings on this page set all of the parameters for the online registration process.
*If the League Manager is entering players into the session, the age limit deadline will apply if the session is limited to a certain age range. League managers are not restricted to any registration deadlines.
- Allow Non-Member Sign-up – Turn this off to restrict entry to only those players listed as members of your PickleballBrackets.com Club
- Cost – Enter the session cost here. You can specify different costs for club members and non-members.
- New Players Start – If you are adding new players to a session that already has players from a previous session or that has started but is still accepting registrations, where do you want them to be placed on the ladder?
- Show to Public – When do you want this session to be shown on the public website? The session must be set to visible for it to show.
- Use Waiting List – Each session has a maximum number of registered players and a maximum number of players who can opt in for a particular game day. If the maximum number for the game day is met some session players were not able to get in, do you want to establish a waiting list that will automatically opt players in if there is a dropout for that day?
- Use Online Registration – Set this to Yes if you want players to register themselves. If the League manager will be registering players, and collecting registration fees outside of PickleballBrackets.com, set this to No.
- Current Players Early Signup Date – Allows players from an earlier session to sign up before the general public. This only applies to online registration.
- New Players Open Spot Signup – What is the date that new players will be able to start registering. This only applies to online registration.
- Age Limit Deadline – If this session is only open to a certain age range, what date will be used to calculate the player’s age?