- Max Teams – This is the maximum able to register for this event. If this is a doubles event this would be the Max Teams. If this is a singles event this would be the Max Players. Players attempting to register after the event is full will be given the option to sign up on the waiting list. Waiting list registration does not incur a fee. Registration fees are imposed when a player gets into the event from the waiting list. If you select Unlimited from the drop down menu, there will be no restriction on the number of teams allowed to register for this event and the Waiting List Automated Service will not run.
- Max Waiting List Teams – This is the maximum number able to register directly to the waiting list OR be moved to the waiting list from the Waiting List Automated Service. If this is a doubles event this would be the Max Teams. If this is a singles event this would be the Max Players. If you have the Waiting List Service turned on, the service will continue to move players to the waiting list until the maximum is reached. Select Unlimited on the drop down menu if you don’t need to control the size of this list.
*When Max Waiting List is set to ‘0’ the waiting list service will not run on this event and Limit Teammate Must Register Within cannot be used because there is no waiting list to put the players on.
- Limit Teammate Must Register Within – If this is a doubles format you can choose to force the second teammate to register within a specific timeframe of the first player. If a teammate does not register within the specified time limit then the first player will be placed on a waiting list automatically. Emails will go out to both players when this happens. Once the second teammate registers they will be moved off the waiting list ONLY if there is still room in the event.
!For teams to be moved from the waiting list into an event when an opening occurs, Both Players on the team must be signed up. If a player on the waiting list does not have a partner, or if they have named a partner who is not signed up, they will not be moved into the event. For doubles and mixed doubles, position on the list is based on the sign up date of the First partner to register.
- Date of Event – This is the date and start time for this event. The date is used to calculate the date range for the tournament and is shown on the event detail screen and Player by Event listing.
- Display Time Type – There are multiple choices here. You can choose to show the selected time, show the generic time of day, or not show either. If you select “None” then only the date will show on PickleballBrackets.com.