Each event has multiple settings that allow the tournament director to specify all of the variables associated with the event. These include factors such as format, age range, gender, dates, times and many others. This section will review all of the steps needed to set up an event in PickleballBrackets.com
1. Log in to your Pickleballbrackets.com account.
2. On the top right of the screen, hover over your name and then click on My Stuff.
3. Click on Click for Details in the green tournament box.
4. Click on Managing at the top of the screen.
5. Scroll down to the tournament you would like to edit and click on it.
6. Select Events from the menu