Editing a member record will bring up this screen.
- The Active Button. Turn this off for inactive members.
- Membership Start Date.
- Membership End Date.
- The Club Member Number for this Person if one has been assigned.
- Calculated Rating for this player. – This may be their self rating or a PickleballBrackets.com Tournament Rating. If total games is 0, the Club Manager may adjust the club rating using the fields below.
- Start Rating – The Club manager can use this to assign a different start rating for club matches than the calculated rating shown above. This will be effective only if the total games played is 0.
- Force – This can be used by the Club Manager to force the system to use the rating entered above as a start rating only if the club ratings are completely recalculated.
!Contact PickleballBrackets.com to request any re-calculation of club ratings. Be aware that forcing a new start rating for any player will impact the ratings of every other player in the club.