League Session setup will take you through a series of steps to configure the session.
- Fee Plan – This is the current fee for a league in US Dollars.
- Visible Status – Do you want this league to be shown on the public website? This works together with the “Show Public Date” that specifies when it will be shown.
- Current Status – The league is not live until the league director turns this on. That should be done only when the setup is complete and registrations may start.
- Complete and Lock – Turn this on to end the session.
- Count Games Toward Club Ratings – If turned on, games played during this league will count toward club ratings for games where all players in a particular game are club members. If a league is using club ratings to rank players on a ladder, this must be turned on, otherwise it is optional.
*There is an additional fee to calculate club ratings. Check the Pricing tab at the top of the PickleballBrackets.com homepage for the current fee.