Individuals must meet the requirements for an ACPE Certified Educator
Criteria – ACPE honors certification of specifically identified associations whose standards and ethical values are equivalent to those of ACPE.
Required credentials – Individuals holding similar credentials in an association with which ACPE has declared reciprocity can seek recognition as an ACPE Certified Educator.
- Applicants should contact the ACPE office at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about organizations with which ACPE has reciprocity and for specific procedures to be followed and required documentation to be submitted for reciprocity.
- Upon receipt of required documents and verification that the applicant meets the specified requirements, the ACPE office will send an invoice for fees and appropriate forms.
- Upon receipt of payment and completed forms, the ACPE office:
- enters the individual in the ACPE database as an ACPE Certified Educator.
- lists the individual as a new supervisor in the ACPE newsletter and on the ACPE website.
- forwards links to required materials (manuals, standards, forms, etc.) to the individual.