Once granted Provisional Accreditation, a center has up to two years to become a fully accredited center. If the center desires, they may begin the process of moving towards full accreditation as soon as they have completed 2 (two) units of CPE.
- Initiate consultation with Accreditation Commissioner.
- Submit form for Accreditation Review Request.
- Ensure all materials in the Accreditation Portfolio are current.
- Respond to Site Visit Report Part I according to established timeline.
- Receive Site Visit Report Part II.
- Await notification of Commission Action (30 days following the conclusion of the Commission Meeting) for Initial Accreditation, which is valid for six years.
- Respond to any issues of compliance (conditions) cited by the Commission within the specified time frame.