Changes in Personnel
- ACPE Standards require program to maintain faculty composed of persons authorized by ACPE (ACPE Certified Educator) and of sufficient number to fulfill program goals.
- Programs may not conduct units of CPE or CEC training unless an ACPE Certified Educator is present.
- programs may satisfy the requirements by employing or contracting with an ACPE Certified Educator on an interim basis.
- Certified Educators must complete the Changes in Programs and Personnel Form as soon as they know they are leaving a faculty position, regardless of size or composition of the program.
- See Transitions in Programs for when an accredited program is without an ACPE Certified Educator.
Program’s with Provisional Accreditation and Accredited Member programs must notify the Commission of any substantive change(s) with potential for or adversely affecting capacity to meet ACPE standards and accreditation requirements for programs as soon as possible.
- Complete Changes in Programs and Personnel Form.
- Events requiring notification include:
- institutional ownership change, mergers or consolidations that affect the CPE program;
- ownership change;
- institutional and/or center name change;
- program discontinued; or
- program closure.
- The program will be contacted if there is a need for further follow up.