The Accreditation process begins with an online application and determination of eligibility. This process is applicable to brand new centers as well as centers that are satellites or component sites of current programs.
- Initiate consultation with the appropriate Accreditation Commissioner and ACPE Office to establish the portfolio.
- Submit form for Accreditation Review Request.
- Upload all required materials to the Accreditation Portfolio a minimum of 60 days in advance of the site visit date.
- Respond to Site Visit Report Part I according to established timeline.
- Receive Site Visit Report Part II.
- Begin units of CPE upon receiving letter of Pre-Provisional Accreditation from the Accreditation Commissioner
- Await notification of Commission Action (30 days following the conclusion of the Commission Meeting) for Provisional Accreditation, which is valid for up to two years.