- Flatten background can now accept an empty value.
- Improved MIPAR error handling when loading a broken recipe.
- Improved Report Generator handling of vector elements in the current panel.
- Scale factor stays accurate after the last recipe step is removed during recipe building.
- When running a recipe with no calibration on an image with built-in calibration, saving the recipe will no longer save the image calibration into the recipe.
- Fixed bug where Measure Distance tool would occasionally report an incorrect value when switching between a Resize Image step and a step before it.
- Combine channels no longer enables itself after a batch process was ran.
- Pasting recipe steps prevented in Live Mode.
- Adjusted scale factor from Resize Image steps now properly carryover to 3D reconstruction files during a batch process.
- Double-clicking on cell in Histogram of Measurements now properly shows the associated image in the Session Processor.
- Improved error and input handling in channel operations.
- Images saved in Capture Mode now store scale factor as metadata.
- Export feature means/mins/etc using local window now function properly from Color by Measure.
- Fixed bug that affected some Recipes loading in Express edition.
- Improved layer handling of in local measurements.
- Improved handling of multipage TIFs in Load Companion Image.
- Fixed bug that prevented certain multi-page TIFs from opening properly.
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.