| MIPAR crashes on starup or during launching of an app
HASP API DLL dynamically unloaded with active logins
|MIPAR crashed on startup and thus did not properly log out of the license. This is a symptom rather than the cause of the crash.|| Try updating your graphics card driver (see below links). If the problem persists, try launching MIPAR as Administrator. If the problem still remains, try uninstalling and reinstalling MIPAR
|Permissions setting error during installation stating that “‘Icacls’ is not recognized as an internal command, operable program or batch file.”||Incorrect PATH variable|| – Open System Properties > Advanced tab > Environment Variables > System variables
- Make sure the Path variable contains the entries “C:\Windows\system32” and %SystemRoot%\system32
- Retry running MIPAR Installer
|Interface buttons and text display incoherent text||Fonts were not installed properly||- Close MIPAR
- Navigate to C:\ProgramFiles\MIPAR\fonts
- Select all .ttf and .otf files
- Right click > Install (or “Install for all users” if available)
- Launch MIPAR
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.