Slice-by-Slice Measurements in 3D
Slice-by-Slice Measurements can now be made in the 3D Toolbox. This enables any of the Feature Measurements to be made from all X-Y slices, where each slice’s feature labeling is based on the full 3D labeling. This is useful for monitors features’ parameters over the Z-dimension, such as in particle tracking.
Clean Boundaries in 3D
Apply Clean Boundaries both slice-by-slice and in 3D in the 3D Toolbox to help remove artifacts between neighboring features.
- Significantly improved performance for “Based on Companion” measurements in 2D and 3D. Users can expect 10×-300x acceleration when making measurements such as “count features within other features”, “measure grayscale intensity within features”, etc.
- Feature IDs stay under scalebar in Color by Measurements
- Layer name now appears next to image name if shown in Color by Measurements and Histogram of Measurements
- Viewing mode controls now disabled when “Hide” is toggled in IP, PP, and DLT
- Removed ‘Shift’ shortcut for “Show/Hide” in IP
- Tools menu with Histogram of Measurements added to BP, RTP, and DLT
- Feature IDs now save into “Low-Res with Colorbar” image if shown in Color By Measurements
- Fixed bug where unsupported file would still appear in list after attempting to add in PP and DLT
- Fixed bug where shift+clicking to zoom out in IP would toggle “Show/Hide”
- Fixed bug with displaying 3D slices in some cases after reconstruction on the GPU
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››