Standard Image Install
- Docker is a prerequisite to install the REST API, you can download docker here: LINK
- MIPAR support team will request the workstation Windows Edition and Version to ensure the Docker Image is compatible
- Make sure Docker is running
- Run the following command to log into the repository:
docker login --username AWS --password <TOKEN> 406796911473.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
<TOKEM>will be provided by the MIPAR support team. Note the token is only valid for 12 hours.
- Next run
docker pull <AWS RESOURCE NAME>to pull the Docker image to the system
<AWS RESOURCE NAME>is specific to the user’s Windows Version and will be provided by the MIPAR support team.
Install License Manager
- Download the License Manager package for Windows
- Extract the downloaded Install_License_Manager_Win.zip (Right-click > Extract All)
- Inside the extracted folder, double-click Install License Manager.bat
Add Exception to Windows Firewall
This allows the Docker image to communicate with the license manager on the host machine
- Windows Defender Firewall>Advanced Settings
- Inbound Rules>New Rule
- Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP\halplms.exe
- Allow the Connection
- Rule should apply based on internal security settings
Activate Trial License
- Activate trial license.v2c file on the API system Link
See Activate POST command: Link
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.