Morphology > Separate Features
Separates connected features using the watershed algorithm
1. Maximum Line Length
Set a maximum allowable line length for new separation lines.
2. Edge Lines
Toggle allowing separation lines to touch the edge of the image.
- High: Works better for separating features with high pixel density
- Low: Works better for separating features with low pixel density (more pixelated)
Thickness of separation lines
Controls strength of separation. Increase the slider to create more separations. (Recommended: 2-5)
- Recommend starting separation value:3
- Match thickness to existing separation lines for best result
- In case of separation line artifact, isolate separation lines and reject lines based on size, orientation or roughness
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››