- Crop Image > Apply Last crops the image using the area defined in the last Crop Image step in the recipe.
- Fixed bug with global measurement report printing
- Fixed bug with applying pre-loaded model from Deep Learning Trainer
- Fixed bug where Deep Learning Trainer did not respect GPU selection preference
- Fixed bug with certain workflows for flagging recipe steps and setting notes
- Fixed bug where setting scale factor could cause errors during recipe update when first step was Crop Image
- Fixed bug with adding new layers after previous layers were cleared
- Fixed bug where error messages could appear behind Apply Model window
- Fixed bug where Pattern Mapping would not run on a binary image during recipe update
- In Reject Features “Proximity Awareness”, Local Window settings now include the feature potentially being rejected
- Faster preference reading
- Removing all recipe steps now behaves identical to pressing “Clear” (trash can)
- Future auto-updates will now use AWS-hosted links
- Posted workaround for adding custom logos into report templates
- Individual feature measurements are now output
- Images can now be input as numpy arrays in addition to filenames
- Load Companion images can now be input separately, allowing for more powerful batch processing solutions
- Installer has been streamlined
- Error and warning reporting has been improved
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.