Choose Format When Saving Multiple Images
- You can now choose between the following formats when using “Save All Images” from the Post Processor and Deep Learning Trainer:
Re-designed Pattern Mapping
- Pattern Mapping has been re-designed and dramatically simplified to output a grayscale map, which can then be further processed to the final segmentation.
Integrated Product Key Activation
- If your system is online, you can now activate your Product Key for a local license with a single click.
- For Windows installations, the MIPAR Installer and Setup Assistant are now executed automatically after doubling clicking the InstallPack.
- Gaussian Blur can use sigma values under 3
- Gradient Filter can use sigma values under 3
- Find Texture uses faster hessian matrix calculation
- Perimeter Pixels now produces an inverted, more intuitive result. Recipes with this step will still perform under the old operation until resaved in v3.2.0.
- A new chapter point will no longer be automatically set when calling a selection (binary) Memory Image
- When calibrating the scale factor in the Post Processor, you may now choose from any of the loaded reference images
- You will now be warned in the 3D Toolbox when generating feature measurements from labels which are not up-to-date
- Fixed bug in the Post Processor where opening a reference image did not trigger a “Clear or Reload” prompt in the Image Processor
- Fixed bug where features that exist only on the perimeter of the image would have their caliper diameters measured as 1
- Fixed bug in the Image Processor where copy/paste of text would not work in the help/notes or scale factor boxes
- Fixed bug in 3D Toolbox where tick labels in the 3D Viewer would not appear properly when measurement units were switched from microns
- Fixed bug in 3D Toolbox where the bright/dark selection was not respected in Basic Threshold > 3D
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.