Copy & PasteIt’s finally here. Now you can copy and paste an unlimited number of Recipe steps.
To copy: click and drag, Shift-click, or Ctrl-click to select multiple steps and right-click > “Copy”, or “Ctrl+C” (“Cmd+C” on Mac). To paste: select where in the Recipe to paste and right-click > “Paste”, or “Ctrl+V” (“Cmd+V” on Mac).
The clipboard is persistent across your system, so you may copy & paste in the following workflows:
- In Same Recipe: Copy from Recipe > Paste in same Recipe
- Between Recipes: Copy from Recipe > clear Recipe > load new Recipe > Paste
- Between Two Open Recipes: Copy from Recipe in one MIPAR instance > Paste in Recipe in second MIPAR instance
Your last copied steps will even be available to paste after a system restart.
Batch Feature MeasurementsWith a checkbox in BP and RTP, you can now choose to output all individual feature measurements during a batch process.
Feature measurement spreadsheets for each image will appear in folders organized by Layer in “[Session Name] > measurements > [Layer Name]”.
Merge SessionsNow you can combine multiple Sessions into a single file. Useful especially for adding new batch process results to an existing deep learning Session, in order to re-train an improved model.
Any Session type (Portable or Regular) can be merged into any other Session type. Both Sessions must have the same number of Layers.
To merge, open a Session in PP or DLT, choose “Merge Session” from the shortcut bar, and choose the Session to merge into the current.
Edit Other LayersA new dropdown in the lower left corner of the manual editing panel in PP and DLT allows more flexibility to perform edits in other Layers.
In Fill Mode, choose between “Fill This Layer” “Fill All Layers”, and “Erase Other Layers”.
In Erase Mode, choose between “Erase This Layer” “Erase All Layers”, and “Fill Other Layers”.
New MeasurementsThe following feature measurements have been added:
- Minimum Diameter: Smallest line length that fits between two parallel lines tangential to each feature.
- Tilt: Angle of the caliper diameter of each feature with respect to the positive X-axis. Positive angles are clockwise rotations and negative counterclockwise.
- Bio-Format images can now be used to train deep learning models in the DLT
- Bio-Format images can now be batch processed into 3D Reconstructions in the BP and RTP
- Layer folders are now renamed in portable Sessions when Layers are renamed and the Session is saved
- Deep learning models can be dragged directly into the IP to auto-launch Apply Model and auto-apply the model
- Deep learning models can be dragged into Apply Model to load the model
- Fixed bug with Overlay and Labels viewing mode of blank images in PP and DLT
- Fixed bug with color picker in Manual Edit
- Fixed bug where editing a hidden Layer in the IP would cause it to un-hide
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.