The process consists of the following:
- Install Library
- Download the installation package provided to you by the MIPAR support team.
- Run miparAPI.exe and follow the installation wizard, install the library in an easy to find location.
- Install License Manager
- Run SetupAssistant.exe as an administrator
- Select “Run Setup”
- Select “Finish” once everything is completed*
- Activate Trial License
- Activate trial license.v2c file on the API system Link
- Activate Local License
- Activate local license Link
- Activate Network License
- Install server side license manager Link
- Configure client side license manager on machine that will be running the API Link
- Install MIPAR API for Python
- Install Python version 3.6, the API was not tested in anything outside of Python version 3.6, please report any unexpected behavior in other versions to the MIPAR support team.
- Navigate to the directory where the Library was installed > application > open up a command window
python setup.py install
- This command installs the miparAPI python library in the “site-packages” directory in the Python install directory
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.