Load Multiple Images into Image Processor
Image Processor can now open multiple images to combine into channels. Use File > Open Images to Channels.
Batch Process Multichannel Data Using Alternative Data Structure
Batch Processor can now combine multiple images into channels. The individual channels can be accessed using the Color > Channel Operation recipe step.
Generate Intensity Measurements from 16-bit Images
Image Processor can now generate pixel intensity mean, standard deviation and sum from the original bit depth image.
- Added options to Channel Operation to control data normalization and divide-by-zero handling.
- Zoom is now default interactive tool in Session Processor upon opening session, and in Manual Edit in the Image Processor when adding as a new step.
- Layers will now properly align during a session merge in Session Processor as long as both sessions use the same layer names, even if they are in different orders.
- Reference Image now properly adjusted in Image Processor during Edit > Auto Crop.
- Global intensity measurements in Image Processor now properly respect their dependency on Companion Image.
- Fixed incorrect sharpen output when using GPU computation.
- Fixed bug with copy/paste of recipe steps in Image Processor.
- Fixed bug where Pre-Processing > FFT Filter step could be accepted with partial settings and would then not be editable
- Auto Segmentation memory image dependencies are now respected.
- Fixed bug where Feature Measurements set to “All” would not measure proper layers after recipe steps removed.
- Fixed bug where cancelling adding a new layer in Session Processor would incorrectly increment the default layer name.
- Fixed bug where canceling an Edit > Sparsely Sample Image step would rebuild the recipe.
- Fixed bug with running optimization of Clean-up > Reject Features.
- Fixed bug when opening pyramid Tiff with DigitalCamera and Make info fields.
- Fixed bug with cancelling a Segmentation > Manual Edit step.
- Fixed bug with cancelling a Feature Measurement step after editing.
- Fixed bug preventing the opening of images from certain camera manufacturers when pyramid or thumbnail images are present.
- Added checks for starting a training with unsaved tracings and with empty layers.
- Fixed bug with “Optimize” in Image Processor when using a sub-region
- Original zoom limits in Image Processor no longer reset when changing recipe steps while zoomed
- Fixed bug where occasionally “Save Model” would not enable after a DL training in AI Session Processor.
- Memory > Call Original now interacts properly with Crop Image steps in Image Processor.
- Interactive measure tool in Image Processor now functions properly.
- Fixed bug where image stack would fail to create during batch process.
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.