- BP and RTP will now save intermediate session files during batch, such that sessions can be reviewed and/or merged followed a batch cancellation
- In Simple Mode in the IP, “Measurements” is now written beside the Measurements Panel expansion arrow to clarify its function
- Added Feature Number column to Local Measurements that assigns feature numbers to each pixel based on the feature numbering in the layer.
- Added preference to link the default output folder of user saved files to the last opened image.
- When replacing a model in a recipe, calls to the previous model’s output will now track the class names of the new model
- Description text above progress bar now consistently centered
- Error dialogs are now also printed to the log file and the log file no longer gets cleared when MIPAR opens
- Enabled application of recipes designed on RGB images to 3-channel grayscale images (affects Channel Operation, Color Cluster, Color Select, and Apply Model on color original)
- Channel Operation now uses floating point arithmetic
- Improved handling of GPU out of memory condition with Pre-Processing steps
- Added tooltip text to buttons that can be activated by keyboard shortcuts
- File > Save All Layers in PP and DLT errored when using GPU Acceleration
- File > Print Current Image in IP would print the Reference image instead
- Clearing unsaved session in DLT and choosing “Save”, would then asked whether to overwrite, despite never having saved
- Trim parameter was not stored properly in Local Measure > Thickness recipe step
- When using Resize Image in IP that with dynamic scale calibration, the dynamic scale will now resize to match
- Color Deconvolution no longer prevented with two classes
- Line Profile tool would become non-responsive in Local Measurements
- Multispectral images could fail to be calibrated properly
- Animate 3D Visualization > View Stereo would fail
- 3D Measure Tool would not work properly in labels view
- 3D surface rendering prevented with GPU computation enabled
- In IP Measure Tool would not work properly in some viewing modes
- Display issue in the PP when editing multiple layers at once
- Out-of-sync undo in the PP and DLT when following a multi-layer edit with a single-layer edit
- Scale factor would not accept properly when entering manually in IP
- Recipe would not fully clear when individually removing all steps and measurements
- Models could fail to train in DLT
- In manual edit tools, Select > Fill/Erase now works properly.
See new features released in v3.4.0
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››
Thanks for your feedback.