In K-Touch there are different ways of moving between pages. The most common creates a link action added to a button press. Alternatively, you can move between pages by just swiping the screen. This article outlines how to create swipeable pages.
- Create a panel with multiple pages (you cannot swipe between pages that are in different panels).
- Enable swiping at the panel level.
Swiping between pages in a panel is enabled at the panel level.
- Click on the panel you wish to enable swipe and view the properties.
- Set swipe disabled to ‘no’.
- Sync your project and drag your finger left or right on a page to swipe between pages. You are able to swipe between all pages contained in that panel.