To use K-Touch, you must have credentials to access our system.
Do not confuse a K-Touch dealer account with a user account. Each company that works with K-Touch must set up a dealer account and employees of that company then create user accounts inside the dealer account.
To create a K-Touch dealer account:
- K-Touch Admin
All K-Touch accounts are created and managed through the Internet. With a Web browser go to the following address:
- At the login screen, click Register.
- Enter all required company information.
Remember that this is company information, not necessarily the information of a single user. Create users after the company is registered.
- Obtain the distributor ID from the local Kramer office. This distributor ID ensures that your account is created and nested under the proper Kramer office.
- After entering all the necessary information, click submit.
- Wait for Approval
After clicking Submit, the local Kramer Office is notified. They review your information and approve your account.
- Once your account is approved, use the credentials you created at the initial login screen to enter your account: https://www.kramerbuilder.appspot.com/manager.html
Note: Information contained inside your company account is private and not viewable by Kramer Electronics.