Kramer maintains a library of device feedbacks that can be imported and used in any K-Touch project. These feedbacks monitor and decipher the receive commands returning from the devices.
This solution focuses on downloading feedbacks from Kramer’s feedback library.
- Feedbacks Tab
- Start by clicking the Feedbacks tab on the right side of the screen.
- Feedbacks Menu
- Open the feedback menu by clicking on the button indicated below:
- Select Browse Feedbacks
The following options appear:
- Create Item: Create a feedback from scratch.
- Upload Feedback: Upload a feedback from a K-Touch compatible XML file on your PC.
- Browse Feedbacks: Browse Kramer’s feedback library for the required product.
This solution focuses on browsing Kramer’s feedback library since it is the most common way to add feedbacks.
- Choose a Library
You can browse devices in two different feedback libraries.
- Kramer: Feedbacks maintained and uploaded by Kramer Electronics
- Dealer: Feedbacks uploaded by someone in your dealership and shared
- Search for your Device
On the browse feedbacks screen there are three options for filtering your search results:
- Type: Filter by device type (e.g. switcher, cable box, Blu-ray, etc.)
- Vendor: Name of the device manufacturer
- Model: Device model number
For best search results, we recommend just entering the vendor name. Since many devices share the same control codes, the exact model number of the device you want may not appear.
- Click Search
- Import Feedbacks
- After finding the feedbacks you want, click the check box for each device.
- After the needed feedbacks are selected, click the Import button and your feedbacks are uploaded into the Feedback tab.
Feedbacks are now in the feedback tab and are ready to use with your project.