Register as a K-Touch User
- To register as a K-Touch user, you must first complete an online training course. This course consists of approximately 15 ten-minute videos, each including a short test and a final exam.
- To gain access to the training program, contact your local Kramer office.
Creating a K-Touch Project – Overview
The following is a step-by-step process to create a K-Touch Project. Each item links to other articles in the K-Touch Knowledge Base that explain each topic in more detail.
- Create a K-Touch Dealer Account (first time only)
- Create a K-Touch User Account (first time only)
- Create a New Project
- Build your Project
- Create a Handset
- Add Devices from Library
- Create a Panel
- Create a New Page
- Add a Background Image
- Add a Button
- Assign a Command to a Button
- Add a Text Label
- Create a Link to a Page or Panel
- Add a License to a Customer Project
- Download the Mobile App
- Login and Sync a Project
- Sync a Handset
- Create Gateways
- Assign Devices to a Gateway
- Using an FC-xxETH
This document outlines what can be accomplished with K-Touch. We encourage all users to use our Knowledge Base to explore some of the more advanced features K-Touch has to offer.