Every handset consists of panels that contain pages. A handset can have as many panels as needed to create the control system GUI.
- Where are they located?
The Panels window is in the upper left-hand segment of the K-Touch Builder. It starts out blank.
- Click the ‘+’ Symbol
- To add a new panel to the handset, click the plus symbol in the Panels window.
- Edit the Panel’s Properties
Every clickable item in the builder has its own ‘Properties’. The properties for the selected object show in the lower left-hand corner of the builder. The following describes panel properties.
- Name: Name the panel. The name displays in the panel window.
- Shared: If you want the panel to be shared with other K-Touch users, select Yes.
- Description: Add a text description for the panel.
- Hidden: If you want to hide your panel in the K-Touch mobile device app, select Yes.
- Home Panel: If this is the main panel of your control system, select Yes. The Home Panel automatically displays when opening the K-Touch mobile device app.
- Swipe Disabled: By default, the user of the K-Touch mobile device app can swipe left and right between pages of the panel. To disable swiping between pages, select Yes.
- Locked: Select “yes” to lock the panel, “no” to unlock.