Android can only support one camera stream per panel. If you have multiple cameras to view while using Android you must separate them amongst different panels in your project.
- To add a security camera to your handset:
- Open Builder.
- Open the page to which you want to add the module.
- Open the More tab.
- Open the Modules section of the More tab.
- Open the Security section of the Module section.
- Select your camera type.
- Drag the camera to your page.
- Select the resolution of your camera from the properties window.
Note: You see the Channel ID within this image. This does not appear for all camera models. Cameras that require the Channel parameter are:
- Channel Vision
- Save and sync.
- Delete a camera
Right-click and choose Delete camera:
- Edit the Gateway within the application.
For all cameras use HTTP Gateway with GET Method. The necessary ports are listed below:
- ACTi, Channel Vision, Foscam SD, and SnapAV use Port 80
- Axis, Foscam HD, GrandStream, ICRealtime and LILIN use Port 554