This article details the settings of the K-Touch app and what each does.
- Select the settings tab in the app.
- Make a sound on tap: Each time you press a button in the control screens, the mobile device makes a sound.
- Vibrate on tab (smartphone only): Each time you press a button in the control screens, the mobile device vibrates.
- Prevent system lock: If on, the mobile device does not fall asleep while running the app.
- Show connection status: When in the control screen, a connection status icon appears in the bottom left corner.
- Disable auto-discovery: Enable/disable the ability of the app to auto discover control hardware on the network.
- Lock settings: Allows you to create a password to exit the control screens and return to the settings area (Panels, Gateways, Devices, Sync, Settings) of the app.
- Version: Shows the version of the app.