With this feature you can restore a K-Touch Builder backup file (.irl) to the builder.
- Restore Your Project
- Click on the File menu in the builder.
- Click Restore
- Select Restore Type
To restore a project there are two options:
- Restore from a builder system backup: Restore from different backup points saved on the server for that specific project.
- Restore from a saved backup .irl file: Restore an .irl backup file stored on your PC to upload to the builder.
- Restore From Backup
This example restores from a backup file.
- Select ‘Restore from saved backup .irl file’ and click Choose File. This allows you to choose an .irl file saved on your PC.
- Select a file.
- Click ‘Next’
- Select Handsets to Restore
- If the .irl file you are restoring has multiple handsets, choose which of the available handsets you wish to restore.
- Select the handsets to restore.
- Replace or Merge
Next, you are presented with two options: Replace Current Setup or Merge with Current Setup:
- Replace Current Setup overwrites this existing K-Touch project account with the selected .irl file.
- Merge with Current Setup takes the selected handsets from the .irl file and adds them to whatever existed in the current K-Touch project.
- Make a selection based on your needs.
- Click Next.
When restore successfully completes, the following screen appears: