Kramer’s FC-132ETH is a K-Touch accessory that can convert IP to RS-232. This product enables you to control RS-232 devices from K-Touch. This solution shows how to create a gateway for the FC-132ETH.
- In the Gateways tab of the K-Touch app, click Edit.
- Find the section labeled ‘FC-132ETH’ and click ‘add new gateway’.
- Discover the FC-132ETH on your network.
Kramer’s FC products can be automatically discovered on the network by the app if they are on the same network as the mobile device.
- New: FC-132ETH’s that have been found on the network and do not yet have a gateway created for it
- Existing: FC-132ETH’s found on the network that already have a gateway created
- Add new gateway: If your FC-132ETH’s are not on the network or not visible, you can create the FC-132ETH gateway manually
- Define gateway properties.
- RS-232: The FC-132ETH has 33 RS-232 ports, here you can choose to assign specific devices to each port
- Name: Give the gateway a name
- IP Address: The IP address of the FC-132ETH (this will be automatically entered if you chose a discovered FC-132ETH)
- Choose a port and add the devices.
- Select add device.
- Choose the device and click +.
- Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 if additional devices are needed.