Each customer account has access to the K-Touch Builder where the control system is configured.
To create a Customer Project:
- Login to the K-Touch Manager.
To create a customer your user account must have sufficient privileges. An administrator, installer, or local installer can create a customer project.
- Click the Manage tab and then select Projects.
A list of all customer projects in your dealer account appears.
- To add a new customer project, select the + in the top left corner.
- Enter the information about the new customer project. Fill in all required fields.
- Click Next.
- Apply any available licenses.
- Select a Template
- If your dealer account has any existing templates that you want to use for this customer project, select the proper template.
- If you would not like to use a template, select None.
- Click Finish.
- View the Summary
- All project details are displayed in the final step.
- If correct, click Finish. If not, go back and make any necessary changes.
- After creating the customer project, begin to configure the account by finding the project in the Admin under Manage Customers.
- Enter the K-Touch Builder for that Customer by clicking the last icon on the right