Infectious Disease Markers (Form 2004)
Confirmation of HLA Typing (Form 2005)
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HCT) Infusion (Form 2006)
- If a form 2005 has been completed for the recipient for a prior event date, another will not be made due.
- If the donor was used for a previous HCT or cellular therapy for the same recipient and 2005s were not captured for the donor and/or recipient, form(s) will be made due.
- In the case of cellular therapies occurring post-HCT, where the same donor is used from the prior HCT, no form 2005s are required.
- A form 2004 is required for each product type from a single donor.
- If you have any questions or think a form has been made due in error, please contact your CIBMTR CRC.
The following tables display how the 2004, 2005, and 2006 forms come due by donor types for HCT recipients.
Last modified: Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.