CIBMTR has revised the CPI Form Completion Standards to better align the requirements with the data needs of the transplant community as well as to simplify the metrics tracked to improve the quality and availability of research data. These updates will streamline the overall process as well as increase the quality and quantity of data available for research.
– CIBMTR will implement the updated requirements for US centers on September 1, 2021. The implementation will be a phased-in approach to ensure all centers are able to meet the new requirements with minimal disruption in their current processes. Details on the requirements for each trimester are listed on the US CPI Requirement Rollout page.
– CIBMTR will begin to implement the updated requirements for non-US centers on July 1, 2022. As with US Centers, the implementation will be a phased-in approach. Details on the requirements for each trimester are listed on the Non-US CPI Requirement Rollout page.
Enhancements to Current TED / CRF Form Completion Requirement:
NEW! Due Date in FormsNet
Form DUE DATES, as specified in FN3, will now be the date that determines whether a form has been submitted on time to meet the CPI requirement (in the past it was the earliest complete date). The DUE DATE will encompass a grace period to ensure appropriate amount of time to complete the form.
- Here is how CIBMTR defines these dates:
- Event Date – the date that all other dates are based on, usually the infusion date
- Earliest Complete Date – the first date CIBMTR would expect to receive data for that form.
- Due Date – the date by which CIBMTR expects to receive the data whenever possible. For Critical Forms, the form must be completed by this date in order to meet the On-Time critical forms requirement
- CPI Deadline – the end of the trimester after the due date, when center are held accountable for most metrics
NEW! Target Completion Percentage by Form Category
CIBMTR has grouped forms into categories based on priority of submission and established target completion percentages based on those categories. For additional details on each category, click the links below.
|Requirement||Target Completion Percentage|
|Complete Critical Forms On-Time||≥ 95% Completed by Due Date|
|Complete Critical Forms Due During the Previous Trimester||≥ 98% Complete by end of trimester|
|Complete Study Supplemental Forms Due During the Previous Trimester||100% Complete by end of trimester|
|Complete All Other Forms Due During the Previous Trimester||≥ 95% Complete by end of trimester|
|Resolve Queries During the Previous Trimester||≥ 95% Complete by end of trimester|