The Recipient CPI Summary Report is automatically sent to the current Primary Data Manager(s). Additional center managers can request to be added to the CIBMTR CPI Summary distribution list by contacting CIBMTR via a CIBMTR Center Support ticket.
- After navigating to CIBMTR Center Support, click Need Help?
- Complete necessary fields and answer the following:
- What is your question regarding? CPI/CTA
- Relating to: CPI Process Question
Reports will be sent at the following timepoints:
- Weekly: Tuesday
- Daily: Last two weeks of the trimester
- Twice Daily: Last four days of the trimester
Real-time reports can be generated in FormsNet3 at any time using the Center Forms Due tool.
If there are questions about forms in these reports or if your center is not receiving this report, contact CIBMTR Center Support.
Form Status – forms must be complete and error free to meet form completion targets.
|Forms considered “complete” for CPI||AUD – Audited form|
|CMP – Completed form|
|LCK – Locked form (no external edits allowed)|
|PND – Center’s response to a query is pending review by CIBMTR|
|QRY – Form has an outstanding query|
|Forms considered “exempt” from CPI||LTF – Form is exempt because patient is lost to follow-up|
|NRQ – Form is made exempt by CIBMTR|
|SUR – Center indicated no clinical data known, but survival status provided|
|Forms considered “incomplete” for CPI||ERR – Form has an outstanding validation error|
|SVD/MOD – Form has been edited, but not submitted to CIBMTR|
|DUE – Form has not been started|
Indicates the date and time (Central Time) the report was generated. There may be a delay between the report generation and when it is distributed to transplant centers. Use the Center Forms Due feature in FormsNet3 for a real-time listing of outstanding forms.
CPI Summary Report Overview
The table below summarizes each of the CPI/CTA metrics, the specific requirement that must be met for the current trimester, the center’s current completion rate and CPI standing.
- Metrics – Details on each of the metrics can be found on the Form Completion Standards page.
- Requirements – Indicates the target completion rate/passing criteria for each metric. *Note that if the center has been granted an exemption, these reports will NOT reflect any reduced or custom form completion targets.
- Current Status – Indicates the Status/Completion Rate for each metric as of the run date listed at the top of the report. The number of forms required to meet the CPI requirement is subject to change until the close of the trimester. When forms are completed, these may trigger other forms to come due, such as the Pre-TED Forms (2400/2402). The forms that come due will count for CPI if the due date falls into the applicable time periods.
- CPI Standing – Indicates if the current status meets the passing requirements.
- Meets Target – The center is currently meeting or exceeding the target completion percentage for this metric. Reporting new events or completing forms may cause new forms to come due in FormsNet3. This may cause this metric to change from “Meets Target” to “Below Target”, depending on the due dates of the new forms.
- Below Target – The center is not meeting the target completion rate for this metric.
- Requirement Met – The center has addressed all tasks for this requirement.
- Requirement Not Met – The center has not yet addressed all tasks for this requirement. See CTA Standards for detailed expectations.
- Not Applicable – The center is exempt from this metric.
Critical Forms to Be Completed Immediately
The CRIDs listed under this category have been created in FormsNet3, but do not have a completed Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) Form. This form must be completed within 30 days of creating the CRID in FormsNet3 or it will be counted as late when calculating the CPI metric. Delayed reporting of the 2814 may also result in delayed reporting of additional critical forms (e.g., 2400, 2402).
Instructions for completing the Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) Form:
- Complete the indication form to report a planned infusion/event date
- If the infusion is cancelled, use the Cancellation Form (2008) in FormsNet3
- If the infusion date is rescheduled, update the date by editing the form used to report the event (2814 or the follow-up form used to report the subsequent transplant)
- If the infusion is cancelled before the completion of the Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) Form, submit a CIBMTR Center Support to request the form be removed
Critical Forms To Be Completed Soon
These forms capture critical data such as donor type, disease classification, and product analysis counts. Forms completed in a timely manner will reduce additional requests from CIBMTR and ensure that follow-up forms are available to be completed on time as well. The forms listed under this category are considered critical and are due within the following two weeks.
Outstanding Forms from Previous Trimester
Forms under this category include study supplemental forms, critical forms (previous trimester) and all other forms. These forms have due dates in the previous trimester and are currently considered incomplete. This may be because the form has not yet been started, has not been successfully submitted, or has unresolved validation errors. Ensure any remaining action is completed so the form is in complete (CMP) status by the end of the current trimester.
Filtering Forms from Previous Trimester:
- Click on Forms Due from Previous Trimester row (see below)
- Click “Sort and Filter”, then select “Filter”
- Click the filter on “Form Type”
- TED/CRF/CT = other forms
- Critical = critical forms (from previous trimester)
- Study = study supplemental forms