Consecutive reporting of HCTs is important to ensure the continued epidemiological integrity of the CIBMTR outcomes registry and to meet CIBMTR’s obligations to provide the US government with an accurate assessment of transplant activity.
Annual reporting of consecutive transplants is required to maintain Good Standing for CPI. Each year, centers must submit a list of all HCTs performed at the center from the previous calendar year (January – December); any discrepancies between the center-provided list and the FormsNet3 data imust be corrected to meet the CPI standard.
Consecutive Transplant Audit Process
Step 1 – Register All Transplants:
Centers must report all infusions performed in the calendar year into FormsNet3.
- For first infusions, complete the Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) Form
- Submit the Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) Form and the Pre-TED (2400) Form
- For subsequent infusions (for same recipient), complete the Pre-TED (2400) for the subsequent infusion.
- Submit the Pre-TED (2400) Form
Step 2 – Submit Center-Provided List of All Transplants to CIBMTR
Once all recipients have been registered, using the below Excel template*, enter all registered CRIDs and subsequent information
- Do NOT include the following in your center HCT list:
- Car-T, Other Cellular therapies, including DCIs
- If your site does not report autologous infusions to CIBMTR, do not include those on your list
- Submit the completed list to the CIBMTR via the CIBMTR Center Support process
- The CIBMTR Center Support Ticket will be closed indicating the HCT List has been received and processed successfully. In addition, the Weekly CPI Summary Report will note CTA HCT List Reviewed and Approved: Good Standing
Step 3 – CIBMTR Review and Approval of Center-Provided List
CIBMTR will compare the center-provided list with the FormsNet3 data
- If discrepancies are found, a discrepancy file will be generated
- This file will be posted on the CIBMTR Portal
- Centers should review and correct any noted discrepancies
- If a FN3 error is noted, center should make the correction in FN3
- If a center-provided list error is noted, center should make corrections to the list and resend in CIBMTR Center Support via a new ticket.
Once all discrepancies are corrected, the Weekly CPI Summary Report will note CTA HCT Discrepancies Resolved: Good Standing
Step 4 – CIBMTR Forms Report
To ensure all form data are updated based on corrections made during this process, CIBMTR will run a report to identify any problematic forms
- If any forms are identified, queries will be placed to prompt the center to make correction to specific data
- Center should resolve all queries and resubmit the form
Once all queries are resolved, the Weekly CPI Summary Report will note CTA HCT Queries Resolved: Good Standing
Completion of CTA Process
Centers have successfully completed this process, and met this CPI standard, when the Weekly CPI Summary Report shows:
|CTA HCT List Reviewed and Approved: Good Standing|
|CTA HCT Discrepancies Resolved: Good Standing|
|CTA HCT Queries Resolved: Good Standing|
The center’s consecutive HCT list must be in EXCEL format (use template provided in the above link) and must contain ONLY the following data elements, using the format specific below. DO NOT include recipient names or any other variables, nor leave any requested fields blank.
|Required Data||Required Format|
|CIBMTR-assigned Research ID (CRID)||number|
|Patient Date of Birth||Date, specifically yyyy-mm-dd|
|Patient Sex||Must be reported as “M” or “F” (M=Male,F=Female)|
|Date of HCT Infusion||Date, specifically yyyy-mm-dd|
|Donor Type used for HCT|| Must ONLY be reported as ALLO_U, ALLO_R or AUTO