The HCT event date is discrepant between FormsNet3 and the CTA list.
Steps to Follow to Correct Discrepancy
- If the CTA list is incorrect, centers should correct the CTA list and resubmit via a CIBMTR Center Support ticket.
- After navigating to the CIBMTR Center Support, click Need Help?
- Complete necessary fields and answer the following
- What is your question regarding? CPI/CTA
- Relating to: CTA HCT List Submission/Resubmission
- Attach the CTA list with the Add Attachments feature
- Click submit
- If the infusion date in FormsNet3 is incorrect, centers must correct the infusion dates on the Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) form/follow-up form used to report the infusion. Centers will then need to reprocess all forms for that infusion which are in status other than DUE.
- Navigate to the Recipient Tab in FormsNet3 > Recipient Forms subtab
- Enter the CRID in the “Search For” box and click “Search”
- Correct the Indication for CRID Assignment (2814) form OR the follow-up form used to report the HCT infusion
- Submit the form to complete
- Reprocess additional forms for the event that are in a status other than DUE
- Open each form via the Edit icon > allow auto-population to update HCT event date > submit form to complete
Last modified: Mar 10, 2023