The Data Manager Mentors are a small group of experienced Data Managers currently working in their own centers around the world who volunteer to guide new data managers and colleagues in the field of HCT with center-related data collection subject matter.
The mission of the Mentors group is to promote interaction, communication and professional relationships among the Clinical Research Professionals and Data Managers to grow their skills and profession. The Mentors support the goals of the CIBMTR to ensure efficient, high quality data management and to provide quality data for high impact clinical research to improve patient outcomes. To help facilitate this, the Mentors work with the CIBMTR staff to develop educational opportunities and materials, assist in developing the data collection forms, assist other Clinical Research Professionals and Data Managers in how to organize daily workflow and offer their experience and expertise to help new Clinical Research Professionals and Data Managers be successful.
- Participate in forms revisions with CIBMTR Staff;
- Develop training materials for new Clinical Research Professionals and Data Managers with CIBMTR Staff;
- Participate in planning the Clinical Research Professionals and Data Managers meeting at Tandem with CIBMTR staff;
- Participate in prioritizing enhancements/fixes, testing new functionality/enhancements and offering feedback for the FormsNet3 application;
- Review the CIBMTR and the Mentor web sites to ensure the content on each supplement each other;
- Participate in quarterly conference calls between Mentors and CIBMTR staff.
If you would like support help from a mentor, or you are interested in participating in helping us reach our goals by becoming a mentor, contact us: