Annually, as part of our contract with the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), CIBMTR publishes transplant center volumes data on the C.W. Bill Young Cell Transplantation Program government website. The hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) volumes and demographic data, by transplant center, will be made accessible to the public and transplant community.
The Center Volume Data Reports (CVDR) provided in the CIBMTR Portal represents the total number of transplants reported in the last 5 years using FormsNet3SM. The data reflected in the charts, found within the CIBMTR Portal application, are the latest refreshed dataset from FormsNet3.
- Ongoing: CIBMTR places queries, centers resolve queries and complete forms
- June – August: Centers ensure all CVDR data is accurate and complete (resolve remaining queries and complete forms)
- September: CVDR Portal Opens – Round 1 (3 weeks)
- October: CVDR Portal Closes (3 weeks)
- November: CVDR Portal Opens – Round 2 (2 weeks)
- December: CIBMTR Final Review (validation assessment, leadership review, HRSA posting)