Classes are organized by seasons. This allows studios to have open enrollment in multiple seasons at the same time.
Seasons are defined by the studio in the admin section. Go to ADMIN -> SEASON TAB
- Click Add New Season Button
- Name of season – This is determined by the studio
- Begin Date – First day of classes for the season
- End Date – Last day of classes for the season
- Status Options
Active – indicates season is Open for enrollment by studio and parents if offered.
Do not show – season classes can be enrolled by studio only, not parents. (use when setting up the season)
Inactive – previous season or a season that is no longer in use.
- Default – when checked, the season name, start and end dates will be auto-populated in other parts of the system. For example, on the class screens.
End of Season
After a season is complete, you may Edit it to have the status of Inactive.
This will make all enrollments for that season be ended as of the season end date.
All students will now show these classes in the Drop class history tab.
You will still be able to Email Students based on this season enrollment.
Need more help with this?
Please complete our support form if you need assistance.