Delete an Invoice with no payments applied
- GO to View/Pay Invoice, and locate the invoice.
- Simply hit delete to the right of the selected invoice. This removes the invoice in entirety.
Delete an invoice where payment(s) were applied (partial or full)
An invoice can not be deleted if any payments were made against it. You would first have to delete all payments prior to deleting the invoice.
To delete payments:
- Hit the plus sign on invoice
- select payment tab
- hit delete on the row of the payment you want to delete
- If multiple payments, each has to be deleted
Need more help with this?
Please complete our support form if you need assistance.